Botulinum Toxin, or Botox, is a chemical injected into muscles beneath the wrinkled skin to even out the surface and get rid of any fine lines, wrinkles, crow feet or eleven on your skin. It is a cosmetic treatment done from the age of 24 to 36 to stop the skin from aging and wrinkling. You need to get the injections every 4-6 months to maintain the youthful look. However, sometimes Botox can go bad and damage your skin beyond repairs. You have to take certain precautions to not let that happen. Here are a couple of things you need to take care of while getting a Botox:
- Choose the correct doctor
You need to choose an expert cosmetic surgeon to get this treatment done. As this is a matter of your face and skin, you can’t take any chances while getting it treated. After all, the best Botox in Dubai can only be performed by the best cosmetic surgeon of Dubai.
- Don’t fall for things like “preventive Botox.”
Many dermatologists claim that Botox can be preventive. But it’s absolutely not. There’s no point of getting a Botox when you don’t have any wrinkles on your face. Botox can cure wrinkles, not prevent it.
- Botulinum Toxin chemical is expensive, and only a selected set of pharmacies sell it. However, many rip-off companies have spread fake Botox in the market. You need to carefully check the box before getting the chemical, or better yet, let your expert surgeon do it for you.There is fake Botox out there
- Get yourself tested before getting the treatment done
Know your allergies and illnesses before getting a Botox treatment done. Be transparent with your doctor about any previous medical surgeries or treatments you have undergone. If you are under any ongoing medical treatment, let your surgeon know about it.
- Do not take medications for a week before getting a Botox till a couple of weeks after getting a Botox treatment!
Strong medications like painkillers, antibiotics, etc., can make your blood thin, hence, may cause bruising and swelling while you get the injections. To avoid that, consult with your doctor and stop the medications for a couple of weeks. You need to stop at least a week before getting the injections.
- Exercise, Spas, and facials are to be avoided after getting the treatment done
After receiving the injections, you cannot exercise, go for Spas and facials or do any other activity that may put a strain on your skin and muscles for a month. These activities can loosen up the skin and damage the Botox.
These are a few things you need to take care of while getting a Botox treatment done. Botox in Dubai is quite famous these days as Dubai is a hub for cosmetic surgeries and treatments. You can also avail the services of best Botox in Dubai!Just be careful about these points, and your Botox will be amazing for the longest period.